
And so, I've decided to start a new blog. And as with all new beginnings, I will provide a prologue. A new boy came to the world, happy as he was, and then he was introduced to the little imperfections that culminated in him being quite unhappy. Soon, surfeit as it was these imperfections cast a shadow so dark he stumbled and fell into a deep abyssmal hole called pessimism. He was sad, cold and lonely and all he had was moonshine cast upon his face as the fisherman who sat by the crescent moon tried to fish him out of his plight. The tired boy slept and dreamt of many happy thoughts where the world was less imperfect. Sweet dreams they were, and they lasted till sunbeams found him. Once again, he was able to climb out of that hole and gladly continue on his path. Wherever the road goes, his steps will follow the journey into the horizon.
Ok so here I am at my new blog address. I was trying so hard to think of a blog name.
A few choices I had narrowed down to, each of which sounded crappier than the last.
1. mindoodle.blogspot.com
2. thinkboxx.blogspot.com
3. notsopicasso.blogspot.com
But then, thinking of my old blog, thomaschia.blogspot.com, wondering why I had left it to write someplace else. My nostalgic feelings came forth and my name was scrambled to many things. My blog address currently had a nice ring to it and hence it was born. I hope this brainchild will prosper and not be just another sad mortality statistic in the blogosphere that is today.
And till sunbeams find you again
Good sweet night
1 comment:
such winsome stories you spin my sweet. kiss kiss, i have high hopes for you :]
Post a Comment